You can't argue against the Pandas being the best team in the league. If this were a roto league, he would be winning the league as well, what I find interesting is I am getting shallacked each week against teams who just decide to have their best weeks of the year verus me. Pretty funny. Jamie belongs at the top of the leader board, but I should be in contention as well, just a lot of bad breaks IMO with matchups.
Xtreme Dynasty Avg opponent stats
40.7 runs
7.2 HR
125.5 TB
39.2 RBI
52.8 K's
6.2 SB
.293 AVG
.359 OBP
6 of 10 weeks opponents hit over .300 against me, 7 of 11 after this week. : (
Kung Fu Pandas opponent stats
39.4 runs
7.2 HR
114.9 TB
34.5 RBI
49 K's
5.6 SB
.272 AVG
.349 OBP
1 of 10 weeks opponents hit over .300 against him.
(note averages/obp are not 100% accurate, just added total averages & divided by 10, not looking at AB's, you get good idea though)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment